The primary purpose of the Concept Paper is to obtain instructor feedback to ensure that you are on track with the completion of your country health care analysis. The complete instructions for the country of your choice not covered in this course and analyze its health system in terms of cost, quality, and access to care- can be found in Week Six of the online course.
The Concept Paper is a draft version of your Final Paper with the initial list of relevant scholarly sources. In this draft, be certain to include and (at least) briefly address the content of the headings listed in the Final Paper instructions for Week Six.Remember, your concept paper is a draft, NOT the final product. Submit your Concept Paper with the required headings to your instructor by the end of this week. Your country analysis should have an outline to the following elements:
- Impact on vulnerable population (elderly, children, mental ill, etc)
- Womenâ€™s health and maternal child health
- Disease management of communicable and non-communicable diseases
- The theory and practice of health promotion
- Behavioral and lifestyle factors that affect health and illness
Include appropriate comparison and contrasts with the health systems of countries that were covered in this course. Lastly, incorporate data and statistics to tell your story.
Writing the Country Health Care Analysis: Concept PaperThe Paper:
- Must be a minimum of two double-spaced pages in length, excluding title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must list at least fivescholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.