- For this week’s discussion, describe the target market for your NAB business including a description of your target market’s key demographic elements. You should also mention the geographic, lifestyle, psychographic, purchasing pattern, and buying sensitivities of your proposed target market.
· You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2 – Question 1.
To help you get started see the example
Include these in your target market description:
- Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
Example: A likely user for X product is a male between ages 25 and 34 who earns between $25,000 and $35,000 per year and has a four-year college degree.
- Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition.
An example of demographic description would be: Atlanta area.
- Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
- Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trendsetter, fun-seeking, etc.
- Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it etc.…
- Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service, packaging, etc.?)
· Target Market Description Examples:
· How to find your target market
The post Target Market appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Target Market was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 12:51 pm.
©2019 "Graduate Paper Help". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at support@nursing writers.com